Manual lymphatic drainage massage
Improving the body’s lymphatic system
This treatment is focuses on improving the body’s lymphatic system (made up of a network of organs, ducts, lymph nodes, and lymphatic vessels) that produce and transport lymph from the tissues to the bloodstream in order to promote circulation and elimination of fluids along with toxins.
That said, we can assume that it is a very fundamental part of our immune system.
It is done with the use of slow, repetitive movements over almost the entire body, including the face.
Some of its benefits:
- Improves lymphatic circulation.
- Stimulates the immune system.
- Helps eliminate existing cellulite.
- Relaxes the nervous system.
- Promotes renal circulation.